Everything you Need to Know about Langkawi Beaches
Langkawi is an archipelago of 99 islands set just 30km off the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia. The main island is Pulau Langkawi and its accommodation options tend to occupy the luxury end of the scale: think teak villas and beautifully-embellished traditional huts with chandelier showerheads, silk sheets, and Wi-Fi access.
The main settlement at Pulau Langkawi is in the main town of Kuah (the best place for duty-free shopping), while Pantai Tengah, Pantai Cenang, Padang Matsirat, Pantai Kok, Tanjung Rhu and Datai Bay mainly play host to upmarket resorts. Just off the coast of Pantai Cenang is Pulau Rebak Besar, home to the exclusive Rebak Marina Resort, which offers 150 spacious and elegant chalets and a 200-berth marina.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour