Langkawi Attractions and Sightseeing
What to See and What to Do in Langkawi
Attractions in Langkawi have come to define the island as a popular tropical destination. Surrounding the main island of Pulau Langkawi are a number of offshore islets that will really draw your interest, namely Pulau Dayang Bunting, Pulau Singa Besar, Pulau Payar Marine Park and Pulau Beras Basah.
Langkawi attractions are scattered liberally across the island - its most developed beach towns are Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah, but it is in Kuah that you will find the most sightseeing spots such as Dataran Lang, Lagenda Langkawi Dalam Taman, and Al-Hana Mosque. The more tranquil Padang Matsirat and Pantai Kok locales also house some interesting sights, specifically Mahsuri’s Tomb and Oriental Village.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour