The best attractions in Langkawi make the most of the natural landscapes, expansive parks, and iconic structures that no first-time visitor should skip on their travel itinerary. As one of Malaysia’s best-known and most popular beach destinations, the massive island is home to historical attractions, great fare, excellent diving opportunities, exciting nightlife and dirt-cheap shopping.
Langkawi’s pristine beaches – namely Datai Bay, Pantai Cenang, and Tanjung Rhu – are also rated among the best in the world while vast roads provide easy access to its vibrant beach towns. Due to the size of the island, Langkawi’s best attractions are best explored by rented vehicle. There are a few sights that you definitely need to check out before leaving this island, so check out our comprehensive list of the most popular Langkawi attractions.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
Langkawi Sky Bridge is a 125 metre-long curved pedestrian bridge that offers an exhilarating (and sometimes terrifying) view of the verdant Gunung Mat Cincang, Telaja Tujuh waterfalls, and several islets surrounding Langkawi. Set 700 metres above sea level, it is only accessible via the final station of the Langkawi Cable Car ride, which is priced at RM35 for adults and RM25 for children (two to 12 years old). This sturdy bridge can accommodate up to 250 people at a time, and is fitted with double steel railings, an enclosed wire mesh, and two triangular platforms where you can relax and enjoy the cool breeze. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday & Tuesday 10:00 – 19:00, Wednesday 12:00 – 19:00, Thursday 10:00 – 19:00, Friday & Saturday 09:30 – 19:00
- Address: Jalan Telaga Tujuh Teluk Burau, Langkawi
- Tel: +604 959 4225
|1 - 10|| |