Langkawi’s white sand beaches are simply some of Malaysia’s best. From its sandy bays to sweeping coastlines, the island’s beaches are beloved by locals, beach-bummers and travellers from across the world.
Pantai Cenang and its southern appendage of Pantai Tengah is the island’s most developed stretch and the place to head to for trendy restaurants and bars. Pantai Kok, located 12 km north of Cenang, fronts a beautiful bay surrounded by heavily forested mountains with limestone caves. Those looking for a more upscale affair can head to the sandy strips of Tanjung Rhu and Datai Bay.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour