Gunung Raya Golf Course is an 18-hole, 72-par golf course that’s situated at the base of Gunung Raya Mountain in Kisap, Langkawi. Established in 1998, it was designed by American golf architect Max Wexler. It features Bermuda grass teeing areas and numerous fairways contoured with sand traps and water hazards. The golf course and resort also offers expansive views of the 100 million-year-old rainforest, making it a popular retreat amongst travellers and golfers alike.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
Gunung Raya Golf Course Highlights
After a day of golfing, visitors can head to the Club Café for a wide range of refreshments and local dishes. Fitted with cosy furnishing and minimalistic décor, this onsite dining venue also has a patio that overlooks the Gunung Raya Golf Course, offering a quiet retreat for those looking to unwind. There’s also a retail outlet that offers quality golfing equipment from leading global brands.
Gunung Raya Golf Course is open daily, with the first tee-off at 07:00 while the last tee-off is at 15:30 for those who opted for the 18-hole course and 17:30 for the 9-hole course. Fees are RM190 (9 holes), RM260 (18 holes), and RM420 (36 holes) per person. Located in Kisap, Gunung Raya Golf Course is within a 15-minute drive of Kuah Town.
Gunung Raya Golf Course
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00 (First Tee-off) –19:00
- Location: Gunung Raya Golf Resort, Jalan Air Hangat, Kisap, Langkawi
- Tel: +604 966 8148 / 4578