Langkawi Art in Paradise 3D Museum, hailed as the largest 3D art museum in Malaysia and second largest in the world, features more than 200 impressive artworks that appear almost lifelike when photographed. Accessible within a 20-minute drive from Langkawi International Airport, this unique attraction is situated next to the iconic Langkawi Cable Car in The Oriental Village, Burau Bay.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
A three-storey building with an exhibition space that covers 2,000 square metres, Langkawi Art in Paradise 3D Museum is divided into nine interactive zones including optical illusion, aquatic, safari, fantasy, classic, castles, landscapes, Egyptian, and Malaysian zones. There are more than 200 beautiful and meticulous artworks, all of which are hand-painted by 23 leading Korean artists in collaboration with talented local artists.
Presented in three-dimensional forms, many of these paintings seem to spill out from their framed canvases, offering a fun way for visitors to interact, photograph, and blend with the artworks. One of the highlights of the Langkawi Art in Paradise 3D Museum is the stunning panoramic painting of the gleaming Kuala Lumpur city skyline, featuring the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, Menara KL Tower, and Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
The massive Egyptian theme zone is another must-visit for memorable photo opportunities, where visitors are transported into the mystery-filled ancient civilization. Images of the majestic Sphinx, pyramids, and pharaohs are painted in great detail, and seem to come to life in photos.
While the Langkawi Island is usually frequented for its excellent duty-free shopping, island-hopping and diving opportunities, Langkawi Art in Paradise 3D Museum at Oriental Village offers a uniquely fun-filled activity for travelling families.
Langkawi Art in Paradise 3D Museum
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 18:00
- Address: Oriental Village, Burau Bay, Langkawi
- Tel: +60134911124
- Price Range: The entrance fee for foreign visitors is RM38 for adults and RM28 for children, while locals (with MyKad identifications) are required to pay RM30 and RM20 respectively