Held in April every year, the Langkawi International Water Festival is a water-sports competition designed as a tourism marketing event by the Langkawi Tourism Action Council and the Ministry Of Tourism Langkawi. Comprising an island-to-island kayak race, sandcastle-building competition, underwater treasure hunt, beach netball game, fishing competition and more, this event has been observed since 2002.
In conjunction with the National Water Festival, the festival takes place all around the main island but most contests happen at Telaga Harbour Park in Pantai Kok as well as at Pantai Cenang.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
Langkawi International Water Festival
Inaugurated in 2002, the festival is organised by the Langkawi Tourism Action Council and the Ministry Of Tourism Langkawi. It focuses on a series of water-based challenges including an island-to-island kayak race, a sandcastle-building competition, an underwater treasure hunt, beach netball game, fishing competition and more.
- Location: Telaga Harbour Park, Pantai Kok