BNZ Sempoy’y Nasi Campur
It may as hot as blue blazes in this stall but the tasty fare will more than make up for it. There’s such a wide variety of dishes to go with your rice – try the ayam masak lemak and the sambal grilled fish – that you’ll be hard-pressed to make a choice. Operated by a husband-and-wife team, the food here is exceptionally cheap and worth every cent.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 14:30
- Location: Stall 3, Gerai Mara, Padang Matsirat (opposite Masjid Padang Matsirat)
Kuih Stall Next To Masjid Padang Matsirat
This roadside stall is especially popular on Fridays when the mosque has prayers; featuring over 30 types of Malay kuih, this stall is usually pretty crowded. Try the fresh and not overly-sweet kuih lapis, kuih bengkang and goring pisang; prices are exceptionally cheap for your teatime treats.
- Opening Hours: 12:30 – 17:30
- Location: Opposite BnZ Sempoy’y Nasi Campur, Padang Matsirat
Saby’s Café Langkawi
Saby’s Café Langkawi serves wholesome western fare, homemade dessert, and freshly brewed coffee for breakfast and lunch. Opened since 2015, this quaint café started out as a food truck along Pantai Kok before settling in a fully air-conditioned venue within The Laguna Residences.
Saby’s Café Langkawi features a minimalistic design concept of black-and-white furnishing, textured Read More...
- Opening Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 08:00 – 15:00
- Address: Level B, The Laguna, Jalan Kuala Muda, Padang Matsirat
- Tel: +6012 682 5272
Seven Roof Restaurant
Serving up seafood, barbecue, Malay and Chinese favourites, Seven Roof is a beautiful all wooden restaurant fabricated out of mangrove and bamboo trees. The food is not overly spicy; try the beef satay, banana leaves lobster and deep-fried salt and peer fish.
- Opening Hours: 12:30 – 14:30; 18:00 – 23:00 (closed on Monday)
- Address: Lot 1751, Kampung Kuala Teriang, Mukim Padang Matsirat
- Tel: +604 955 8457
The Fat Frog Restaurant Langkawi
The Fat Frog Restaurant Langkawi is an all-day dining venue at Padang Matsirat, where you can enjoy European and Asian dishes with tranquil views of the ocean, golf course, and verdant mountains. Set just beside the 99 East Golf Course, the restaurant occupies a cosy terrace house with a shaded patio section, featuring a wooden communal
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 10:30 - 14:30, 18:00 - 21:30
- Address: 99 East Estate, Jalan Padang Matsirat
- Tel: +604 955 1153