Hotels near Eagle Square overlook Langkawi’s most distinctive landmark: an imposing 12-metre-tall sculpture of an eagle set atop an elevated platform, complete with miniature fountains, terraces and bridges. Also known as Dataran Lang, the monument makes for an ideal spot for watching ferries arrive and depart from Langkawi Jetty during laidback evenings.
It’s located in Langkawi’s main town, Kuah, which is mostly renowned for hosting a multitude of shopping centres and duty-free outlets. Travellers can find plenty of discounted goods at these venues, from branded kitchenware, clothing, and cosmetics to chocolates, alcohol and cigarettes. From internationally-acclaimed resorts for affluent travellers to fuss-free motels for the budget-conscious, read on for our diverse inventory of Eagle Square hotels.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
All Hotels near Eagle Square...