- The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi
- The Westin Langkawi Resort
- Ombak Villa at Langkawi Lagoon Resort
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Lagoon Resort
- Kuala Melaka Inn Langkawi
- Aseania Resort Langkawi
- By Taj - Vivanta Rebak Island Langkawi
- The Villa Langkawi
What to Do in Kuah
Kuah may feature an unattractive waterfront, but Langkawi’s main town is not completely devoid of stimulating activities. It’s not littered with spas like Pantai Cenang, nor does it feature many exciting activity options like Pantai Kok, but it is the best place on Langkawi Island to get reasonably-priced fare and duty-free goods.
While Kuah may also feature far too many abandoned shop lots and a muddy manmade waterfront, it’s not a half-bad idea to spend a day or two in this quarter of Langkawi. Even if you grow tired of bargain-hunting, you can head to one of the places below for a break-with-tradition kind of afternoon.
Golf enthusiasts can tee-off at the Gunung Raya Golf Resort while visitors looking to be spoiled will be glad to know that the Bellis Spa provides excellent value-for-money treatments.
- Langkawi Day Discovery
- Langkawi Cable Car and Oriental Village Tour
- Langkawi Island Hopping (SIC)
- Payar Island Marine Park Excursion
- Sunset BBQ Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Eagle Feeding & Mangrove Tour (Private)
- Langkawi Underwater World
- Crystal Yacht Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Island Hopping Tour (Private)
- Crystal Yacht Sunset Dinner Cruise
Anne V Fitness
The Anne V Fitness is the perfect way to get trim if you’ve been spending too much time tanning on the beach. Offering yoga, dance, pole dancing, aerobics, pilates and other classes, this fitness centre specializes in overall fitness programs that are fun for all ages; spend an evening here before you head on out to dinner or the clubs.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 11:30 and 18:00 - 20:30 Monday – Friday; 10:30 – 14:30 Saturday
- Address: Second Floor, Lot 411 Taman Sri Langkawi, Mukim Kuah
- Tel: 6012 476 5796
Bellis Health & Beauty Spa
Featuring straightforward and excellent-value services, this spa centre caters to visitors in every way. Staff members are unfailingly helpful and its no-frills institutional ambiance ensures that you’re getting reasonably-priced treatments. Try the lemongrass full body scrub and the water lily herbal compress massage as well as the other range of treatments including foot reflexology massages.
- Opening Hours: 13:00 – 22:00
- Address: 41, Jalan Kelibang, Langkawi Mall
- Tel: 604 966 0089
Durian Perangin Falls
This well-maintained park features a gorgeous waterfall; water flow is entirely seasonal so it’s best if you visit between September and October. Located on the northern slope of Gunung Raya – the highest mountain of Langkawi – access into the park is easy and there are signposts clearly guiding your way.
- Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Location: Jalan Air Hangat
Gunung Raya Golf Resort
Spanning 300 acres of land, the international-standard Gunung Raya Golf Resort, is an 18-hole golf course designed by golf guru Max Wexler. Once a rubber plantation, this course is located eight kilometres north of Kuah at the foothills of the Gunung Raya Mountain.
- Opening Hours: 07:00 – 19:00
- Location: Jalan Air Hangat, Kisap
- Price Range: RM100 – RM150
Situated on a glorious stretch of beachfront property, the Heavenly Spa – located within the Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa – is an oasis of calm the instant you step inside; try the Luxury Kese bath treatment or the heavenly body treatment. Professional spa therapists greet you with their signature serenity welcome; a massage of the face, neck, ears and scalp with aromatic oils.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 24:00
- Location: The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa, Jalan Pantai Dato Syed Omar
Best Selling Hotels In Kuah