Padang Matsirat Activities
What to Do in Padang Matsirat
Most people who stay in this quarter of Langkawi tend to stick to island-hopping, eagle-feeding tours and sunset dinner cruises. There are more kampungs dotting the roads than exciting and intriguing activities. There is one spa – located within Langkawi Lagoon Resort – where you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment on the open-water chalets.
That being said, Padang Matsirat is not exactly the worse place to stay – it is tranquil and situated only 15–20 minutes away from the Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah stretch. Dining venues are decidedly limited but then again with Pantai Cenang just 10 minutes away, that’s not such a bad thing as this ensures that Padang Matsirat stays a relatively undisturbed locale.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
The Embun Spa is one way to while away your day unless you prefer to lounge by the sand and sea. Located in seven units of the Langkawi Lagoon Resort, the spa utilizes a traditional blend of local herbs and spices together with Malay massage techniques. Try the body scrub and wrap and the fresh fruit mask facial.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 23:00
- Address: Langkawi Lagoon Resort, Lot 78, Jalan Kuala Muda, Padang Matsirat
- Tel: +604 955 8181
Utilising a variety of local herbs, fruits, vegetables and tropical spices along with traditional and gentle Malaysian massage techniques, Sunflower Spa has more than a few must-try treatments. Give the Sunflower Hot Oil Massage a go or if you’re feeling adventurous try the Traditional Tongkat Ali Scrub, the Oasis Four Hands Massage and the Papaya Body Polish.
- Highlights: Traditional Tongkat Ali Scrub
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 22:00
- Address: Lot 1751, Kampung Kuala Teriang, Mukim Padang Matsirat
- Tel: +604 955 5688