Pantai Tengah Attractions
What to See in Pantai Tengah
On the southernmost tip of Langkawi, lies Pantai Tengah – meaning 'Middle Beach' in Malay – a popular haven for family holidaymakers. Linked to the ever-popular Pantai Cenang just after the Lighthouse Restaurant, this one kilometre-long beach is the longest stretch of beach in Langkawi. It is a pleasant enough strip, albeit relatively quiet; sea activities such as boating are especially popular here.
Unfortunately Pantai Tengah doesn’t boast any sightseeing attractions – most holidaymakers tend to visit the nearby islands and tour Langkawi’s outlying attractions. Its sister beach, Pantai Cenang – hardly a five-minute walk away – boasts few sightseeing attractions – the biggest being Underwater World – if you’re craving a spot of excitement.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour