- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
The Legendary Island - Langkawi Island
Langkawi’s name is believed to have originated from the abundance of eagles on the island and the geological wonder of its landscape. By putting together ‘helang’ (eagle in Malay) and ‘kawi’ (marble in Sanskrit), you get the moniker ‘helang-kawi’ which was eventually toned down to Langkawi.
This island is unique in the sense that it has so many legendsand myths associated with it.Langkawi Island is therefore also called Pulau Lagenda or Legendary Island.