99 East Golf Club
The 99 East Golf Club was the first golf club to be built on the island. It boasts an 18-hole, 72-par beachfront course and close proximity to Kuah Town. The club has picturesque views around the moderately-challenging course with a lake to provide some hazard. The general golfing style here is relaxed and casual.
- Remarks: Tee-off: 07:30am – 16:30pm
- Address: Jalan Bukit Malut, Langkawi, Kedah
- Tel: (604) 966 6187
Gunung Raya Golf Resort
This golf course, designed by American golf architect Max Wexler, is situated at the base of mythical Raya Mountain in Kisap. The course features beautiful rolling greens, panoramic tees, and impeccable fairways that are magnificently contoured with sand traps and water hazards. It is also the most recent 18-hole, 72-par golf course to be built in Read More...
- Remarks: Tee-off: 07:30am - 16:30pm
- Address: Jalan Air Hangat, Kisap, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah Darulaman, Malaysia
- Tel: (604) 966 8148 / 4578
The Els Club Teluk Datai Golf Course
The Els Club Teluk Datai is an internationally-acclaimed golf course in Langkawi, featuring an immaculate 18-hole, 72-par course, spread over 47-hectares. Designed by professional golfer Ernie Els, visitors can enjoy breathtaking views of Gunung Mat Chincang and Andaman Sea while enjoying a day of golfing in Langkawi.
It’s within a 10-minute drive from two luxury resorts Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:30 – Dusk (Golf Course) & 07:00 – 18:30 (Driving Range)
- Address: Jalan Teluk Datai, Langkawi
- Tel: +604 959 2700