Everything you need to know about Tanjung Rhu
Located just beyond Pantai Pasir Hitam, Tanjung Rhu has one of Langkawi’s best shorelines. The waters are as clear as crystal, the sand is powder-fine and driving towards this beach you’ll have to pass a dense corridor of jungle. The area is absolutely secluded and the atmosphere is silent and peaceful. Bordered by intermittent limestone crags, Tanjung Rhu is gorgeously breathtaking and even though it may be as hot as Hades in some of the other areas of Langkawi, here the air is crisp, clean and cool.
There are a few roadside stalls selling Langkawi’s local favourite – mee gulung – but other than that the area is quiet. Featuring clean roads, this quarter of Langkawi Island is the domicile of the Tanjung Rhu Resort as well as the Four Seasons Resort and the well-heeled tend to gravitate here.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour