Tanjung Rhu Activities
What to Do in Tanjung Rhu
Tanjung Rhu is not a particularly large area of Langkawi: this quiet beachfront is reserved for guests of the high end resorts housed here. If you are a guest you can enjoy a wide range of recreational programs provided by the resort: highly recommended are the spas around these parts, particularly The Spa set in the five-star Four Seasons Resort and Jiva Rhu spa in Tanjung Rhu Resort.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
Set in a colourful garden, this spa is a serene and secluded sanctuary in Tanjung Rhu Resort. You’ll be welcomed with a health drink at the greeting pavilion as your masseur prepares your spa treatments. This spa also features an ayurvedic consultation room; try the shiatsu or Swedish massage and the coffee-and-salt body scrub.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- Location: Tanjung Rhu Resort, Jalan Tanjung Rhu, Mukim Ayer Hangat
- Tel: +604 959 1033
Located at Four Seasons Resort, featuring a blend of traditional Eastern customs, this spa is made up of six sheltered and secluded spa pavilions where guests can enjoy their private treatments or indoor baths. Signature massages include the urut melayu and the foot reflexology massages. This spa also offers yoga and meditation classes – treatments are obviously pricey but the atmosphere is lovely.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Four Seasons Resort, Jalan Tanjung Rhu
- Tel: +604 950 8888