The best hotels in Padang Matsirat offer affordable and comfortable accommodations with quality facilities in Langkawi. Set within a 10-minute drive from Langkawi International Airport, Padang Matsirat is a quiet locale that houses only a handful dining venues and shopping options with prominent historical landmarks such as Mahsuri’s Tomb, Atma Alam Batik Art Village, and Field of Burnt Rice.
Due to its rather secluded locale, Padang Matsirat also one of the nicer places to stay, housing numerous resorts with beautiful chalets on the open water and a private stretch of beach as well as frills-free hotels and backpacker inns for the budget-conscious travellers. Read on to discover our list of the most popular Padang Matsirat hotels.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour