Top 10 Kuah Town
The Best of Kuah Town in Langkawi
Kuah, the main town of Langkawi, is a good starting point for visitors who travel via ferry. While clear white stretches of beaches are non-existent here, ships are ever-present in the distance and the looming mountains on the nearby islets are visible during the day. The town is well-regarded as a shopper’s haven, housing many excellent duty-free stores selling everything but the kitchen sink.
Due to its relatively large population and the number of hotels in the area, visitors can also find a good range of dining venues to choose from while places of interests that are great for picture moments can be found in Kuah. Check out our definitive guide to Kuah's best places to see, shop, eat, and enjoy a pint after the sun sets.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour