Top 5 Padang Matsirat
The Best of Padang Matsirat in Langkawi
Located between Pantai Cenang and Pantai Kok, Padang Matsirat is home to the Langkawi International Airport, a handful of attractions, activities, dining venues, shopping options, and a modest nightlife scene. That being said, it’s also one of the nicer places to stay with several chalets situated on the open water and private beaches for visitors who crave absolute privacy during their vacation in Langkawi.
There are a few restaurants and attractions in the vicinity though we recommend guests to stick closer to the Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah stretch for a more active scene on the island. Experience the best of what Padang Matsirat has to offer by checking out our five best places to explore, where to shop, dine, and what to do after the sun sets.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour