Langkawi Kayaking Tour
Langkawi Nature Tours
The kayaks are towed out to sea where we first visit a sea cave - after which we paddle/drift up the Kilim river, passing the 'Hole in The Wall', following the Kilim river right up to the end, passing/visiting Gua Buaya and drifting back to fish farm for dinner.
The tour starts with a brief introduction / practise session into kayaking. After this, the tour will bring the participants into small and narrow mangrove forest canals, leading to secret caves, of which some can be traversed with the kayaks, while others require some jungle trekking in order to be reached. Dinner will be served at the Floating Restaurant with unlimited soft drinks or beer.
- Grand Island Tour
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching Tour
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Private Half-Day Island Hopping Experience
- Half-Day Island Hopping
- Mangrove Forest & Eagle Watching
- Scenic Cruise with Lunch
- Private Cable Car & Oriental Village Visit
- Helicopter Experience Over Dayang Bunting Lake
- Half-Day Langkawi Island Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.